This recipe makes the most perfect, soft, tasty, and fluffy pancakes. All the ingredients in this recipe can easily be found in your kitchen. You can easily make these pancakes for breakfast for you and your family. If you would like to learn how to make these classic pancakes, then just follow our pancake recipe by Tasty Fusion.
Comment your suggestions below! Thanks for watching, and please do not forget to like, share, and subscribe! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1y5_UhTHOFJd5CwDEIzSbA Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tastyfusion1/ Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/tasty_fusion/ Check out our website: https://tastyfusion2019.wixsite.com/channel https://www.facebook.com/TastyFusionOfficial/
All-purpose Flour 1 cup
Milk 1& ½ cup
Egg 1 (at room temperature)
Sugar 1 tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Baking Powder 1 tbsp
Orange Food Color 1 pinch
Butter to Grease
Maple Syrup/ Pancake Syrup or Honey to Drizzle
Fresh Fruits or Berries to taste
1. In a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and food color.
2. whisk together all the dry ingredients
3. Add the egg and milk and mix well till the batter is smooth, and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
4. Pre-heat a flat pan/non-stick skillet on medium heat and add some butter.
5. Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes.
6. When the bubbles start to form or until golden brown. Then remove these.
7. Repeat the same steps to cook the rest.
8. Enjoy with Pancake syrup, Maple syrup, Honey and Fruits
Original of the video here