You must try this! Cooking delicious Pancakes with choco syrup combined with hot chocolate. Perfect for breakfast!
How to cook Pancakes in easy steps?
1. Prepare you ingredients. Crack an egg 0:15 and beat it well. (2 eggs are good for 250 grams of hotcake mix powder).
2. Add 1 can of evaporated milk 0:30. I used small can of evaporated milk here (143 g). Add sugar as needed 1:25.
3. Add 250 grams of hotcake mix powder. But in my case, I only used 125 grams (half of the 250 grams) hotcake mix powder 0:43. 1 small can of evaporated milk is enough for 125 grams of hotcake mix. More milk needed if you’ll consume the 250 grams of hotcake mix powder.
4. Mix well until looks creamy 1:31.
5. In a pre-heat frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil (or butter) 1:38. Spread evenly 1:49.
6. Add 1 scoop of mixture 2:01. Cook in a low heat for 2-3 minutes. As the bubbles comes out, flip it over 2:16.
7. Repeat the same procedure until you finish cooking all of the mixture.
8. Add 1 teaspoon of butter 2:53.
9. Pour with choco syrup entirely 3:06. I’d rather use choco syrup than maple syrup so that the taste is more delicious.
10. Serve with Hot Chocolate 3:32.
MAYA Hotcake Mix Powder (500 g) / Flour and Baking Powder(if No Pancake Powder)
Egg (3 pcs.)
Evaporated Milk (1 Can)
Sugar (1 tbsp)
#Pancakes #HowToCookPancakes #HotcakeEasyRecipe #DeliciousPancake #PancakeEasySteps #PancakeRecipe #PancakeForBreakfast
Original of the video here