Join 1 year old toddler Carter as he plays and pretends in the kitchen as a chef making yummy banana pancakes. He enjoys food time and loves to eat his creation.
“I am still learning, so please leave any recipe requests below and I’ll try my best to make it! Watch the fun!” – Carter
• 1 large banana or two smaller bananas
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup flour (any type, we’ve tried white flour, oat flour, coconut flour etc)
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
• Sliced strawberries
• Sliced bananas
• Maple syrup
GEAR & EQUIPMENT USED IN THE VIDEO:
Carter’s apron: https://amzn.to/3lBA4Kb
Carter’s kitchen helper tower: https://amzn.to/2DiCoV7
Glass mixing bowls: https://amzn.to/3lGeKD9
DSLR Camera: https://amzn.to/31NXBj4
Shotgun Microphone: https://amzn.to/2YRnSuQ
CONTACT US HERE:
Business enquiries: email@example.com
BEFORE YOU GO…
• SUBSCRIBE! New videos every WEEK! Click here to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89hoUUJtIoBtmOYMNABP6w
• LIKE this video to let me know you enjoyed it!
• We post videos about cooking, eating, meal ideas and recipes, challenges, toy unboxing and reviews, family vlogs and fun times for families with children!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product with the links provided, we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting our channel so we can continue to provide you with free content each week!
1 Year Old Toddler Cook likes what? Hilarious Banana Pancakes Recipe Carters Corner
HE LOVES WHAT??? | 1 YEAR OLD TODDLER COOK | Banana Pancakes | Carter’s Corner
Original of the video here