I think Pancake is the quintessential breakfast recipe. It’s easy to prepare, hardly takes any time and is a sure crowd-pleaser. This will make seven fluffiest eggless pancakes. The recipe requires very few ingredients and is without eggs.
7 Pancakes (~4-inch diameter each)
Prep time – 10 mins
Total Time – 25 mins
Lemon Juice – 10 ml (~1/2 lemon juice)
Total Milk – 250 ml
Butter – 1 tbsp
Milkmaid – 3 tbsp
Flour – 125 g
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
▼For Toppings –
1. Prepare the buttermilk by mixing half the milk (125 ml) with lemon juice (10 ml) and resting it for 5 mins.
2. In a new bowl, combine butter (1 tbsp) with milkmaid (3 tbsp) and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the buttermilk and remaining milk (125 ml) to this bowl and combine.
4. Add the flour (125 g) and baking soda (1/2 tsp) and mix gently.
5. Do not over mix, it’s perfectly okay to have lumps in the pancake batter.
6. Put some butter on the frying pan and place the batter on it with a ladle.
7. Cook for about 45 secs or till the bubbles appear.
8. Flip and cook again for 20 secs.
9. Stack the eggless pancakes on the plate and serve with more butter & honey.
Dohful’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dohfulcookies/
Dohful Cookies Website – https://dohful.com/
About Dohful –
Dohful is a craft cookie company based out of New Delhi. These are large-sized, individually wrapped cookies made 100% from scratch using the finest ingredients and traditional methods. All cookies are handcrafted, eggless & freshly baked on order. Dohful Cookies can be ordered online from its website.
Music from : Bensound.com
Original of the video here