– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp melted butter
– 1 pinch of salt
– 300g plain flour
– 600ml milk
1. Sieve flour in bowl
2. Add salt and mix
3. Add eggs and whisk until thick and rough
4. Add butter and half the milk
5. Whisk again to get the lumps out
6. Add remaining milk, whisk until smooth.
7. Rest for 10 mins
8. Pan on medium heat
9. Add butter or oil to pan
10. Add mixture and spread it on pan
11. Check colour/ if it moves around pan
12. Flip pancake
13. enjoy with nutella, strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, cream, lemons, honey, suger etc.
dont forget to Subscribe, share, comment and give a thumbs up!
For more videos like these, check out my channel please
Original of the video here