Belarusian cuisine is very tasty and original. There is a memory for a grandmother, a cold pot, pancakes with meat. In ancient times, food had to be high in calories, because one had to work very hard physically.
Pancakes made from potatoes with meat is the most suitable dish for such purposes. Belarusian pancakes are unique! Another name is “draniki”.
Only here you would find pancakes filled with juicy minced meat.
There are tasty ideas in any national cuisine. And if you decide to pamper yourself and your family with something tasty and original, just cook potato pancakes with minced meat.
Here is the recipe for potato pancakes:
– Grate potatoes on a fine grater.
– Use a spoon to remove most of juice from the grated potatoes.
– Finely chop onions and add to the potatoes. Real potato pancakes are always made with onions.
– Add flour and two eggs. Salt. Mix the dough.
– Delicious pancakes are those cooked with meat. Add finely chopped onion, one egg, salt and pepper to the mixed mince (pork, beef).
– Add two more tablespoons of flour.
– And then spread the base layer of pancakes on the heated oil, forming discs with a spoon.
– Make flat discs from minced meat and put them on potato discs.
– Put another layer of potato dough on top.
– After frying the pancakes on one side, turn over and fry until golden brown on the other side.
When cooking for family, we put our soul into the process. It is not for nothing that some culinary recipes call potato pancakes with meat – “pancakes with a soul”. Well, a simple recipe of potato pancakes should always be at hand!
#potatopancakes #meat #mince #beef #draniki #recipes
Potatoes 1 kg (8 pcs)
Onions 3 pcs
Flour 80 g
Egg 3 pcs
Minced meat (pork/beef) 300 g
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Vegetable oil for frying
Enjoy your meal!
✅ Our mail for cooperation:
🔔 Click on the bell to avoid missing new videos.
🌸 Subscribe to our channel ➭
Original of the video here