Learn to make hot chocolate pancakes.
• 1½ cups of flour
• 5 packets of hot chocolate mix
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1¼ cup milk
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat griddle or frying pan on low to medium heat.
2. Mix all of the dry ingredients together (flour, hot chocolate mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt).
3. Use a whisk to blend together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
4. Wisk dry and wet ingredients together.
5. Pour batter onto the griddle, flipping once when bubbles appear on the surface.
Subscribe today for more great virtual programming!
Original of the video here