Something is trying to get our chickens but we may have found a solution. Come along with us today! There will homemade cookies and a few handy tips along the way! 🙂
Chelsea’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
* 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 cup salted butter, very soft
* 1 cup brown sugar packed
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1 teaspoon caramel extract
* 2 large eggs
* 3 cups chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
* Beat together butter and the sugars on medium speed in a mixer for a minute or two. Add vanilla, caramel and eggs. Mix until smooth, then add in oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix just until combined. Gently mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Scoop dough into balls (I prefer larger cookies). Space balls out on cookie sheets.
* Bake for 13-15 minutes for larger cookies or 8-10 minutes for smaller cookies. Do not over bake! These cookies are best a bit under done.
Original of the video here