* 4 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
* 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice I used monk fruit sweetener
* 1/2 cup coconut milk Can use almond or another milk of choice
* 1/4 tsp almond or vanilla extract optional
* In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your unsweetened coconut and blend for 1-2 minutes, until a fine texture. Do not over blend otherwise you will be left with coconut butter.
* Add your granulated sweetener and coconut milk (and optional extract) and blend until a sticky, thick batter remains. If the batter is too crumbly, add a little extra milk of choice.
* Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Lightly wet your hands and form the batter into small balls. Place on a lined baking tray or plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Sprinkle with extra coconut or granulated sweetener and refrigerate until they firm up slightly.
Remember to like, comment, share & subscribe! ❤️ it’s greatly appreciated!
Also add me on my social media
Thanks for the support I really appreciate it ! 💯🥳
Original of the video here