#Cookies&Cream #Desserts #MadameCook
How to prepare simple & easy Cookies & Cream Ice Cream with just 4 ingredients at home.
– 600 ml Thickened Cream or Whipping Cream
– 400 gms Condensed Milk
– 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
– Oreo Cookies (approx. 8 pieces)
– Chocolate Chips (handful)
– To a mixing bowl, add thickened cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence
– Place the mixing bowl on a container with 10 to 15 ice cubes and beat the mixture until stiff peaks form (Tip: ice cubes underneath mixing bowl help make soft and fluffy ice cream)
– Break Oreo cookies into small pieces, add to the whipped cream along with chocolate chips. Mix well.
– Transfer the mix into an airtight container, decorate it with Oreo cookies, chocolate chips, M&M’s or any other toppings of your choice
– Cover the container with aluminium foil / cling wrap, seal it and freeze for minimum 8 hours
– Serve cold in a bowl or waffle cones
For complete recipe, please visit: https://madamecook.com/recipes/desserts/cookies-cream-ice-cream
Original of the video here