A healthy cookie made with oatmeal and carrots. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
1 cup instant oatmeal
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup white sugar or brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 med eggs
1/2 cup unsalted butter/margarine, softened
1 cup grated carrots (boiled for 3mins)
choco sprinkles and marshmallow for toppings
1. Combine white sugar and softened butter. Mix until light in color and fluffy.
2. Add eggs. Mix well
3. Add oatmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in grated carrots into the dough.
5. Scoop out 1 tbsp of cookie dough. Prepare it.
6. Lightly grease the pan with cooking oil/ butter.
7. Place the cookie dough onto the pan and put toppings.
8. Cover and cook over low heat for 5-10 mins.
9. Gently remove the cookie from the pan.
10. Cool completely.
Original of the video here
[Music][Music][Music][Music]you[Music][Music][Music]let me be no mayosee I don’t belong a whole kingdom thankyou for watching