Do you want to make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! This makes a huge batch. I like to freeze mine after baking and take out a few each day. These cookies are full of love and you can taste the love in every bite! Love Principal Johnson 🙂 Cedar Valley High School.
Follow these simples steps:
1. Set oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine and mix:
* 4 cubes of real butter melted (no substitutes)
* 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
* 1 and 3/4 cups brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon of real Mexican Vanilla
3. Add 3 eggs to the wet mixture and mix again.
4. Mix and sift the following dry ingredients in a separate bowl:
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soda
2 teaspoon baking powder
5 and 1/2 cups flour (if your butter is super soft, you may need to add a little bit more.)
5. Mix dry to sugar and egg mixture. When combined, add milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir a few more times. I like adding an entire package of semi and milk chocolate chips together.
6. Spray nonstick spray on pan, add cookie dough, then bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Place on a cooling rack.
Cedar Valley High School is a new public high school being built in Eagle Mountain, Utah. We are part of Alpine School District. We are the Aviators and invite you to subscribe to our channel so our school can raise money. Thank you!
Original of the video here