• 1 cup Almond flour
• 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1-1/2 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
• ½ cup Pyure Organic Stevia
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3 large egg
• 5 oz bake believe dark chocolate chip
How to do it:
• Pre heat the oven to 350 degree F
• Mix together the Almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
• Add the sweetener and vanilla to the melted butter. Mix well.
• Add the eggs and beat until incorporated.
• Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
• Using a spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the dough
• Use a 3-tablespoon-sized ice-cream scooper to scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet either line with a parchment paper or a baking silicon mat.
• Bake in a preheated oven for about 14 minutes.
• Turn off the oven and let the cookies sit inside the oven for about 10 minutes.
• Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Original of the video here