Music: Piano Sonata No. 16, First Movement by W. A. Mozart
Performed by Rachel Pack
Baker, Video Editor: Rachel Pack
Recipe by Rachel Pack
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 Cup Softened Butter
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup White Sugar
2 Cups Gluten-Free Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill 1-1 Baking Flour)
1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar for at least 2 minutes.
2. Add in the eggs, one at a time, making sure each egg is completely incorporated before adding
the next. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and whisk together.
4. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix together. Add the other half of the
dry ingredients, and mix together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Chill the dough for at least 1 hour.
6. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
7. Place 1 Tablespoon balls of dough 2″ away from each other on a baking sheet. Bake for 10
minutes. Cookies might appear slightly under cooked.
8. Leave cookies on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes, then move them to a cooling rack, and let
cool for at least another 5 minutes.
Original of the video here