100g chopped chocolate/ chocolate drops
125g softened butter
100g white sugar
50g brown sugar
8g vanille sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon natron
A pinch of salt
1. Mix together the butter, white and brown sugar, vanille sugar and salt until light and creamy.
2. Add the egg. (If you double the ingredients, add the eggs one after the other, mixing in between.)
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and natron. Then add this mixture to the batter.
4. Add the crushed chocolate. Set aside 30g of the chocolate, and you can put them later on the top of cookie batter before baking.
5. To portion the dough, use an ice cream scooper or 2 tablespoons. Using two tablespoons, cut off walnut-sized portions from the dough and pace them on the baking sheet with a baking paper.
6. Bake the cookies on a preaheted oven at 170°C top and bottom heat for about 11-13 minutes for the smaller cookies and 13-16 minutes for the bigger cookies.
7. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet and let them cool down for five minutes, then place them on a wire rack and let them cool down completely.
Original of the video here