Today I will show you how to make and bake these delicious Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies. These will make the perfect sweet gift this Valentine’s Day for anybody you’ve got your eye on. They are also the perfect recipe to use up that jar of cherries in your fridge that’s been there for ever!! I hope you give this a try and thanks for watching!!
Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies:
1 C. Unsalted Butter, softened but still cool
1 C. Powdered Sugar
1/4 Tsp. Salt
2 Tsp. Maraschino Cherry Juice
1/4 Tsp. Almond Extract
2- 1/4 C. Flour
1/2 C. Maraschino Cherries, chopped
Granulated Sugar, for rolling the cookies
36-50 Kisses, unwrapped
– Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
– In the bowl of your standing mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute.
– Reduce the speed to the lowest setting and slowly add the powdered sugar and salt.
– Add the cherry juice and the almond extract until combined.
– With the mixer still on low, slowly add the flour, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
– Increase the mixer speed to medium and add the cherries.
– Shape the dough into 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar
– Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 mins, until they just start to brown
– Once removed from the oven, immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie’s center.
-Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. makes 36-50
ETSY SHOP NOW OPEN- https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrappysPatch
Tips & Donations- https://paypal.me/ScrappysPatch?locale.x=en_US
#ScrappysPatch #CherryChocolateKisses #ValentinesDay
Original of the video here