Healthy Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip Cookies! Start your Monday and the week on a healthilicious mode with these lovely looking cookies guys! Goodness of oats and bite of chocolate chips just waiting for you! Have a great week ahead!
INGREDIENTS: (This recipe makes a batch of 18 cookies )
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1/3 cup honey
¼ cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Take rolled oats. Add whole wheat flour, baking powder & salt to it.
2. Mix well.
3. In another bowl take honey. Add melted butter, whole egg & vanilla essence to it.
4. Whisk together.
5. Add the dry mix to it. Add dried cranberries, chocolate chips and mix together.
6. Take a spoonful of dough. Shape into flat cookies.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven @ 175 C for 15 mins until golden, soft & chewy
SUBSCRIBE To The Foodie
Click Here ► http://tiny.cc/4k45nz
& CLICK On The Bell Icon To Receive All The Latest Updates.
The Foodie is the perfect destination for all the food lovers. One place for all the Indian food recipes, Veg and Non-veg Recipes, Fusion food recipes, food hacks, challenges, Food vlogs, Street food review & more.
Follow us on other social media handles:
Website ► https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/foodie
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/timesnowfoodie/
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/TimesNowFoodie/
Twitter ► https://www.twitter.com/TimesNowFoodie
Original of the video here