Hey! This is a quick and delicious dessert recipe for those days when you want something sweet without too much fuss to make. Here’s the recipe:
3/4 stick of butter (melted)
1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp salt
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 tsp vanilla flavor
1 1/3 c coconut flakes (more or less to your preference)
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips (more or less to your preference)
1/2 c chopped walnuts (more or less to your preference)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs with salt.
3. Spread butter in a 13×9 baking pan.
4. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into pan, on top of butter; pat crumbs into pan.
5. Mix vanilla flavor into condensed milk; pour/drizzle milk over crumbs.
6. Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and nuts over milk.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
Original of the video here