Are you still searching for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe? Search no more.
I believe THIS IS THE ONE!
Browned butter + crispy edges + soft and chewy in the middle = PERFECTION
Plus, you don’t need to chill the cookie dough before baking. So if you crave for some chocolate chip cookies, you don’t have to wait for hours.
Trust me, these cookies are seriously amazing.
1 1/4 (156 g)cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. (3 g)salt
1/2 tsp. (2 g)baking soda
1/2 cup ( 112 g/4 oz.)unsalted butter, browned and cooled
1/2 (110 g) cup brown sugar
1/4 (55 g) cup white sugar
1 tsp. (4.2 g) vanilla extract
1/2 cup (80 g/4 oz.) semisweet chocolate chunks/ chips
* feel free to add more chocolate chips if you like
Yield: 8 (4 oz. ) cookies
1. Make sure to transfer the butter immediately to a bowl after browning to stop the cooking process.
2. Cool the browned butter before adding the sugars. If the butter is not cooled, your cookies will become greasy.
3. Do not overmix the cookie dough.
4. Baking times may vary depending on the size.
I used a 1/4 cup cookie scoop in the video, baked them for exactly 12 minutes.
Smaller cookies means less baking time.
DO NOT OVERBAKE.
5. Cool completely in a cooling rack.
Original of the video here