– 5 pcs. Shredded Pandesal Bread
– 4 Eggs
– 1 small can of Condensed Milk
– 1 big can of Evaporated Milk
– 1/4 cup of White Sugar
– 3 tsps. of Brown Sugar
– 1/4 cup of Water
– 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
– Put the bread in a blender then soak in evaporated milk for 30 minutes.
– In a heated pan, put the white sugar and add 1/4 cup of water to dissolve the sugar.
– Add 3 tsps. of brown sugar to add color.
– Put the caramel into your molding pan or bowl, then set aside.
– After soaking the bread, add the beaten eggs, condensed milk, then blend.
– Then add 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
– Add the mixture into a molding pan and/or bowl.
– Then steam the bread pudding for 45 minutes.
– Cover with cloth before putting the lid of the steamer.
– After 45 minutes, remove the pudding from the steamer then let it cool.
– burbank – sorry i like you
– Happy Life – FREDJI
– Ryan Little – flew da coupe
Original of the video here