Easy home made Bread using #Thermomix
Easy and Simple Home Made Bread
5 Cups Bread Flour
1 Cup Wholemeal or Wholewheat Flour
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
1 Packet Instant Yeast
2 Cups Warm Water
1/4 Cup Grape seed Oil
1 1/2 TSP Salt
1. In a large bowl dissolved the sugar and yeast in warm water stir and leave on the side for about 5 minutes or until the yeast resembles a creamy foam.
2. Put the salt and oil into the machine/thermomix and add the yeast mixture.Make sure to scrap all that sugar off the bowl.
3. Turn on the thermomix select dough setting and set the timer to 7 minutes.(Remember to cover the thermomix first before turning it on otherwise it won’t work.)
4. Slowly adding the flour into machine or through the thermomix hole till you finished all the flour,and let it knead.
5. 7 minutes later take the dough out from the thermomix.(side of the bowl should come really clean) form the dough into a ball coat with oil,transfer into a well oiled bowl. Cover with cling film/wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for about an hour or until doubled it size.
6. Punch the dough down to let any trapped air out.Tip the dough on a clean surface,cut in half.Using a rolling pin rolled the dough flat(make sure not to knead the dough,machine already did that for you)once they’re flat enough according to your liking rolled them into a log and place them into the loaf pan(If using tin loaf pan make sure to oil the pan first then put baking paper)I am using silicone loaf pan so there’s no need to oil them.
7. Cover with tea towel and allow to rise in a warm for an hour or till doubled their size.
8. Pre-heat the oven to 170’C Fan
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.To check if they’re ready,knock on the bread(be careful not to burn yourself!)when they sounds hallow they’re done.
10. Remove from the oven and transfer the bread into the cooling rack and let it cooled down before slicing them. ENJOY😉
Original of the video here