Today we’re making the ever popular CLOUD BREAD from Tiktok! So easy, fun and cloud-like! I’ll show you how to make 4 flavors of cloud bread: classic, coconut marble, chocolate and coffee! RECIPE DOWN BELOW!
How to Make Cloud Bread Recipe
INGREDIENTS (makes one “loaf”)
3 large egg whites
2 ½ tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1-2 drops food coloring
scant ¼ tsp flavoring
½ tsp instant coffee powder or cocoa powder
1. Place the egg whites in a clean, large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until foamy.
2. Increase the speed to high and gradually add the sugar 1 tbsp at a time. Mix until the mixture is white and bubbly.
3. Add the cornstarch and continue mixing on high speed until stiff peaks form. If using 1 shade of food coloring, flavoring, instant coffee or cocoa powder, add it when you add the cornstarch.
4. If you are making a marbled-pattern, add 1-2 drops of food coloring after the mixture reaches stiff peaks. Use a spatula to gently fold the mixture just a couple times. The color will incorporate more in the next step.
5. Use the spatula to gently spoon the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently shape it into a mound.
6. Bake the bread in the oven at 300F for 20-25 minutes until it is lightly browned on the outside. I found that 23 minutes was the perfect timing.
7. Allow it to cool for several minutes, then gently cut it in half with a serrated knife and enjoy!
Electric mixer: https://amzn.to/3mRUb7h
Food coloring: https://amzn.to/2RZoUkR
Parchment paper: https://amzn.to/3j4XV32
Baking Sheet: https://amzn.to/365ESSM
Nerdy Nummies spatula: https://amzn.to/33ZSuMr
Glass mixing bowl: https://amzn.to/3mPuaWq
Subscribe to my Channel! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pankobunny
New videos every Tuesday & Thursday! Make sure you tune in!
As always, thank you!!
For all of you who are amazing and have read this far, here is a clue for Tuesday’s video: ANIMAL CROSSING!! I know I said Thursday in the video – I meant Tuesday!! My broken camera ruined my schedule 🙁
This is not a sponsored video.
#cloudbread #tiktokrecipes #tiktok
Original of the video here