This is a recipe for a super simple carrot bread! This bread is very moist, flavorful, and fluffy! Its a great quick dessert you can make for the family or even to give as a gift! This recipe is very similar to a carrot cake, except that we bake it in a loaf pan and this particular recipe doesn’t have any icing. However, if you want to add some icing to it, I’m sure it would taste fantastic!
*****Please Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed the video*****
Prep Time: ~20 mins
Cook Time: ~60 Minutes
Servings: 1 9×5 Loaf Pan
– 1.5 Cups (225g) AP flour
– 2/3 Cup (160g) Oil
– 1 Cup (245g) Sugar (If you want it less sweet you can use 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup)
– 2 Eggs
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
– 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
– 1.5 Cups Shredded Carrots (~2 Carrots)
1. In a bowl, mix together oil and sugar until fully combined. Then mix in your eggs.
2. In a separate bowl mix together your flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
3. Then gently mix in your dry ingredients into your wet mixture until you see no more dry spots.
4. Shred your carrots and then fold in your mixture. It will start super thick but as you stir the carrots will release their moisture and it will become more batter like
5. Once fully combined, then pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Then bake at 350F (176C) for about 60 mins or until a chopstick/knife poked into the center comes out clean. If it starts getting too dark then you can cover with aluminum foil.
7. Let cool and then cut slices.
Original of the video here