Holiday Baking Championship (S06E7): North Pole Vaulting
For the first round the bakers must create desserts inspired by Santa Claus and his friends. For the main challenge they must make cakes shaped like igloos.
Holiday Baking Championship Show Summary
The Holiday Baking Championship is an American cooking competition series produced by Triage Entertainment and aired on Food Network. It airs from early November through late December, covering the U.S Thanksgiving and Christmas season. The first episode premiered on November 9, 2014, and it has become a yearly competition with several spin-off shows, including Spring Baking Championship, Halloween Baking Championship, Kids Baking Championship and Wedding Cake Championship.
Each episode has two rounds. The first round is the “Preliminary Heat” where the bakers must create small pastries centered around a holiday theme; usually cookies or small cakes. The themes could be as broad as Hanukkah or New Years to something specific like creating a Christmas cookie tree or baking desserts inspired by a Christmas song.
The person who wins the pre-heat gets an advantage going into the next round and aren’t told about it until the second round theme is announced. The advantage usually varies. (Ex: Getting to swap ingredients/flavors or getting ten minutes of help from a special guest baker).
The second round is the “Main Heat” where the contestants get more time than the first round to create a larger confection (in size or quantity) that sticks to the holiday theme of the episode. Partway through the main heat, there’s often a curveball thrown in that has the bakers adapt or change their plans. (Ex: In “Signs of the Season”, they were told to make cookies in addition to their festive bundt cakes.)
- Holiday Baking Championship
- Holiday Baking Championship S06X7
- Holiday Baking Championship S06E7
- Holiday Baking Championship Biscuit Week
- Holiday Baking Championship season 6 watch online
- Holiday Baking Championship Food Network
- Holiday Baking Championship Season 6
- Holiday Baking Championship Episode 7
- Holiday Baking Championship Season 6 Episode 7
- Holiday Baking Championship recipes
- Holiday Baking Championship s06 e7
- Watch Holiday Baking Championship Season 6 Episode 7 Online