Friendsgiving in L.A. | Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe | Come cook with me | Gratitude, friends, Baking and Chatting | Wellness Month
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I know the holidays are going to be very different than usual but I hope we can all stay safe and make the most out of it! Max and I are spending Thanksgiving this year at home in L.A. while babysitting our friend’s dog Burley!
Normally we fly out to New York and spend time with Max’s family. Instead, we decided to organize a little Friendsgiving last week! We missed Jason and Jessie this time because Jason was not feeling too well after all his heavy training so they weren’t able to join us (don’t worry it’s not covid, he tested negative twice). It was a good reminder that fitness is important but rest is too!
The main reason why I love cooking so much is because it really brings people together. I have definitely taken small things in life for granted and get so much joy when I can gather together with my close friends now.
For today’s video I wanted to share a pumpkin bread recipe which is honestly one of my new favorite recipes. I love to cook cozy recipes for the fall season and pumpkin puree seemed like the perfect fit for this. It is amazing as a snack, breakfast or dessert!
You guys are rocking wellness month btw, I see so many Instagram stories coming in every day! I hope you are going to enjoy this recipe as well. If you do try it, don’t forget to share and tag me!
Lots of Love,
Recipe Pumpkin Bread recipe
– 2 cups almond flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 2 tsp pumpkin spice
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– ¼ tsp nutmeg
– Pinch of salt
– 1/3 cup of coconut sugar (or maple syrup)
– 1 cup organic pumpkin puree (canned)
– 4 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Coconut oil for baking form
– 1 cup raisins
– 2 tablespoons orange zest (optional)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together (almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice nutmeg, salt, coconut sugar)
2. Mix all wet ingredients together (eggs, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract)
3. Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together in a food processor or mixer.
4. Brush coconut oil in baking form
5. Add dough with raisins into the baking form
6. Bake for 50 minutes on 350F or 175C
– ¾ cup soaked cashews (for at least 3 hours best overnight)
– 2 tsp coconut oil
– 3 tbsp honey
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tbs water
Mix everything together in food processor. Store in fridge.
Instagram: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2vlnHLy)
Twitter: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2OKggYH)
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content – B&H Photo – https://bhpho.to/34XSsaj
I used music from Epidemic Sound – http://share.epidemicsound.com/GVgBV
I used music from Music Bed – http://share.mscbd.fm/sannevloet
Original of the video here