Hearty & Healthy Welcomes You!!
BREAD HALWA – It’s a delicious simple recipe easy to make with minimum available ingredients. To make bread halwa, toasted bread cooked with ghee, milk and sugar.
Serve as a Snack or as a Dessert after meals. Hope you Enjoy!!
– Bread Slices 8no’s
(I used whole wheat bread)
– Ghee – ¼ cup (5 tbsp. approx.)
– Milk 250 ml + 50 ml (if required)
– Sugar ½ Cup (100 ml)
(Refer 1st point of suggestion)
– Cashews & Raisins
– Cardamom powder ¼ tsp.
– Salt pinch
• Sweet bread or milk bread can also be used to make halwa. If using sweet white bread, then reduce the amount of sugar as per taste.
• Add more milk if you like creamy texture, but here we like little bite pieces in our halwa.
• I have not added much ghee in the halwa, but you can add more if you want.
• Adding Saffron, Rose water, Cardamom all these are optional. Add based on your preference.
#heartyandhealthy #breadhalwa #leftoverbread
This channel does not promote or encourage any illegal activities, all contents provided by this channel for GENERAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY
Copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Original of the video here