Hope you enjoy and recreate for yourself
Recipe is as follows…
– 2 cups mashed of overly ripe bananas or 6 bananas.
– 4 eggs
– 2/3 cup of canola oil + a little more to grease the pan
– 2 cups of all purpose flour + a little more to dust the pan
– 2 cups of sugar
– 1 (3.5 ounce) box of vanilla instant pudding
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
– 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1 (3.5-ounce) bar of dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
** Salted butter for serving**
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In large bowl combine bananas, eggs, oil.
In separate bowl, combine Flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda, salt.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, combine well but GENTLY.
Fold in coconut and chocolate chunks.
Grease bundt pan and dust with flour ( Don’t forget to shake out extra flour)
Pour batter into pan
Bake at 325 degrees F. For approximately 55-60 minutes (Test with a toothpick once it comes out clean from the center its ready) Mine baked for 70 minutes.
Let it cool, Serve with salty butter 😋
— Hey guys, If you’re new here my name is Jackie. I like to do videos of motherhood mostly but I will be doing videos on just about anything. So maybe recipes, travel, fun videos with my kids..etc
I hope you can enjoy and appreciate my videos. Im new to this myself so please bare with me while I get the hang of it and if you have suggestions please PLEASE let me know. You can follow me on all socials to keep more in touch 💜
FB – @lifeofjackiec
Instagram – @jcqchacon
SnapChat – @jackie.chacon
Original of the video here