Makes 11 medium size pancakes
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp white sugar
1 cup warm milk
1. Sift the flour and baking soda.
2. Add the egg yolk.
3. Add the warm milk gradually.
4. Mix well with whisk or electric mixer.
5. Set aside.
7. Beat the egg white with electric mixer for 5 minutes or about 400 whisk.
8. Add the sugar gradually.
9. Mix the flour mixture and the egg white mixture.
Do not use whisk
10. Turn on the pan in minimum heat.
11. Brush with margarine or oil.
12. Spread the mixture in the pan to form a small circle.
13. Turn it around when the bubbles pop out.
14. Serve with your favorite toppings (optional)
Original of the video here