How to make pancakes 🥞
Ingredients for 12 thin or 10 high pancakes:
2 tablespoons of sugar
240 ml (1 cup) of milk
50 grams of melted butter
1 teaspoon high quality vanilla extract
210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) of plain white flour
1 and 1/2 bags (1 and 1/2 tablespoons) baking powder.
– In a large bowl, devour the eggs with a fork or manual prey.
– Add milk, sugar, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
– Add flour and baking powder and mix with a wooden spoon only until the flour is assimilated into the mixture. It’s fine if there are tiny chunks of flour, it’s really important not to mix too much otherwise the pancakes have come out tough.
– Heat a pan and grease with a little butter or oil spray and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter.
– Fry for 2-3 minutes on one side until golden and turn to the other for another minute. Remove and repeat the operation with the rest of the batter.
– Serve with maple or chocolate syrup.
Original of the video here