Please watch the full video and leave a comment.
If you like this video share it with your friends and SUBSCRIBE.
Thank you for watching!
200g ground biscuits
50g powdered sugar
80g white chocolate
1.Heat the milk and add the white chocolate. Stir until melted chocolate!
2. Mix ground biscuits, powdered sugar and butter in a bowl. Pour with melted chocolate!
3. Mix the ingredients and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Use teaspoon to take little bit of the mixture! Roll dough into 1 teaspoon sized smooth balls!
5. Roll the cookies into chocolate crumbs, ground walnuts and grated chocolate or what you prefer.
6. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then Enjoy.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/my.recipes365/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Myrecipes365
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myhealthyrecipes365/
Get 369 Diabetes Friendly Recipes:https://9b37bm2mzd75x5a9je085q1sbm.hop.clickbank.net/
JSHealth Vitamins Hair and Energy Formula :https://amzn.to/2Sm4NNI
Keto Diet Pills for Men & Women – 1 Month Supply – :https://amzn.to/2SoC776
Seven Seas Omega-3 Fish Oil Plus Cod Liver Oil One-a-Day 120 Capsules:https://amzn.to/2GubU4a
Original of the video here