#cheesegarlicbread #गार्लिक ब्रेड #cookwithmayuri
Today’s recipe is cheese garlic bread. It is a perfect recipe for evening snack or side dish for a party. This is very easy , simple and quick recipe. Try this yummy recipe & share your experience. If you like this video please do like, share comment and subscribe to our channel.
For Cheese Garlic Bread:
Butter ( room temperature) – 50gm
Garlic – 1 tsp
Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1 tsp
White Bread Slices – 4 nos
For Cheese Sauce or Cheese Dip
Butter – 1 tbsp
Maida – 1 tsp
Milk – ¼ cup
Processed Cheese Cubes – 2 nos
Cheese Garlic Bread:
• In a bowl, add butter, garlic, chili flakes, coriander, mixed herbs and mix well.
• Garlic butter is ready.
• Take white bread slices.
• Spread the garlic butter all over the bread properly.
• Add mozzarella cheese and Close it with another slice of bread.
• Spread the garlic butter on top of the bread slices.
• Put the garlic butter side of the bread on pan and spread the garlic butter on another side of bread.
• Cover for 2 minutes on low to medium flame.
• Once bread slice get golden color , flip the side and toast well from other side too.
• When bread slices are toast well from both sides, take them out into a dish.
• Cheese garlic bread is ready.
Cheese Sauce or Cheese Dip
• Take a pan add butter and melt them.
• Add maida and fry for about 1 minutes.
• Add milk and boiled them.
• Add processed cheese cubes and melt them.
• After cheese melt switch off the gas.
• Cheese sauce or cheese dip is re
Original of the video here