How To Make Turkish Bread Recipe | Bazlama Recipe | How To Make Pita Bread Recipe | How To Make Turkish Flatbread Recipe | How To Make Pita Recipe | Turkish Pita Bread Recipe | How To Make Bread | Turkish Pita Recipe How To Make Flatbread | How To Make Naan Bread Recipe
Bazlama is a Turkish flatbread similar to its Indian counterpart, naan bread. It is pillowy soft and delicious made with only a handful of simple ingredients that are guaranteed to be found in your pantry. A fluffy and easy pita recipe that can be cooked in minutes.
One of the easiest bread recipes out there! This flatbread recipe is sure to impress all your family and friends. Spread some butter or oil on this homemade pita bread and dip it in hummus for the perfect snack.
500g Plain flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Yeast
150ml Warm Water
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1. In a large bowl combine the flour with the salt and yeast
2. Add the oil, warm water and milk to the bowl
3. Knead until a dough is formed
4. Cover with a cloth and leave to rise for at least 1 hour
5. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll each piece into a dough ball
6. Roll out each dough ball to approximately 1cm thick
7. On a large crepe pan, cook the bread for a few minutes until bubbles start to form
8. Once bubbles form, flip over the bazlama and cook for a further few minutes
9. Remove from heat and brush with some butter or oil
10. Serve immediately alongside some hummus and enjoy!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty
#cookwithnabeela #bazlama #breadrecipe #flatbread #pittabread #flatbreadrecipe #recipe #food
Original of the video here