Bake with me, banana bread recipe & sugar free banana oats muffins, Quarantine -Christmas days at home, Homebody staying at home all day, food diary, cafe vlog, home cafe vlog, silent vlog, Chill Vlog, simple daily life, korea inspired✨
We have a lock down in my country and I decided to do some baking. So, I made a banana bread with oats and some healthy muffins and I’m sharing the recipes with you!
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed and I’ll see you in my next one very very soon.♡
✨More about M E :
My name iLunch (Prod. by Lukrembo)s Maria, this is where “Em”(M) came from. I am twenty years old, I’m from Greece and i’m studying at the university right now.
I love art; painting, photography and these are my first steps on editing videos that i film! So, your support means the world to me!
💌S O C I A L M E D I A :
– instagram: mariakalle_ https://www.instagram.com/mariakalle_/
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🎥E Q U I P M E N T :
Nikon DX 18-55mm VR
Huawei p30 lite
▪️Music downloaded from Soundcloud, Thematic or Youtube.
🎶S O N G S:
– Music by Ryan Little – Love in the Morning – https://thmatc.co/?l=8B4436B9
– Music by Commoninterest – Fig Tree – https://thmatc.co/?l=A309622C
– Lunch (Prod. by Lukrembo)
– Music by Commoninterest – Girlfriend – https://thmatc.co/?l=F17E362A
#bakewithme #silentvlog #emtrip #quarantinevlog #christmasedition #simpleliving
Stay tuned for my next videos. This is just the beginning! xx
Em’s Trip ♡
Original of the video here