This is a Year 9 recipe but anybody can give it a go!
100g soft margarine
50g caster sugar
150g self-raising flour
2 tablespoons of condensed milk
100g flavouring ingredients (chocolate chips, raisins etc)
1. Light oven to 180 degrees or Gas Mark 5
2. Grease a baking tray
3. In the mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
4. Add the condensed milk and beat for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Roll golf ball sized lumps of dough and place on a baking tray with gaps in between.
7. Flatten the cookies with the back of a fork.
8. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
9. Cool for 5 minutes until removing from baking sheet.
10. Serve and share with family and friends!
Original of the video here