Makes 3-4 dozen large cookies
2 cups butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1-2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture until combined.
4. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
6. Take about 1 Tbsp of dough and flatten it on a cookie sheet that has parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Then add chocolate chips in the middle. Add another Tbsp of dough on top of the chocolate chips.
7. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown
To order your silicone baking sheet go to https://robinbuhr.epicure.com/en-ca/product/1006111
Original of the video here