Are you ready for Bakery-Style Ciabatta Bread right at home? If that sounds hard, you didn’t read the title of this video! My recipe is no-knead, requires no equipment, and has zero fuss. Get my step-by-step recipe: http://bit.ly/NoKneadCiabatta
This ciabatta bread recipe is amazingly simple—there’s no kneading, and you don’t need a fancy stand mixer to make it—and it tastes like it just was baked fresh at your favorite bakery!
I used to think ciabatta had to be made using my stand mixer because of the amount of liquid the recipes need, and it still took forever for the dough to form in the mixer. This homemade ciabatta bread recipe is WAAAY easier, and the results are amazing!! The ciabatta dough ferments overnight, which means that there are loads of bubbles and, since this recipe calls for bread flour, you get a perfect chew.
**WATCH more Breads & Dough recipes!
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and the host of Bigger Bolder Baking. I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking expertise to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here): https://www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/gemma_stafford/ & https://instagram.com/biggerbolderbaking
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigBoldBaking
* Shop Bigger Bolder Baking Bakeware: http://bit.ly/BBBakingShop
#ciabatta #bread #biggerbolderbaking #noknead
Original of the video here