Kids Baking Championship – Season 09 Episode 05: Picnic Time
Valerie Bertinelli and Duff Goldman love picnics, but desserts don’t always fit into a picnic basket. They challenge the eight young bakers to create portable hand pies and a dressed-up version of “ants on a log.”
Kids Baking Championship Show Summary
Kids Baking Championship is a competitive reality baking program produced by Levity Entertainment Group for the Food Network. The competition involves children competing to make the best dish, and are judged on presentation, taste, and creativity. All seven seasons of the series have been hosted and judged by actress Valerie Bertinelli and baker Duff Goldman of Charm City Cakes. In 2018, the show enjoyed its highest ratings ever that also eclipsed Duff Goldman’s earlier show, Ace of Cakes, as the highest rated series in the network’s history.
The first season of the series featured several prizes for the winner of the competition, including $10,000, a full kitchen remodel for their parent’s home, an article/recipe in Food Network Magazine, and their winning cake sold as a re-creation by Charm City Cakes, along with the ‘Kids Baking Champion’ title. That season had a pool of eight contestants. Subsequent seasons feature only the title and a prize of $25,000 for the winner, with the FNM article/recipe restored in season four, with the contestant pool rising to ten in season two, and twelve in subsequent seasons with season five and seven being an exception with nine people.
- Kids Baking Championship
- Kids Baking Championship S09X05
- Kids Baking Championship S09E05
- Kids Baking Championship Season 09 watch online
- Kids Baking Championship Food Network
- Kids Baking Championship Season 09
- Kids Baking Championship Episode 05
- Kids Baking Championship Season 09 Episode 05
- Kids Baking Championship recipes
- Kids Baking Championship s09 e05
- Watch Kids Baking Championship Season 09 Episode 05 Online