PEACH PIE made the old-fashioned way!! Peachy delicious on the inside, yet a flakey homemade crust on the outside!! ADDICTIVE!! Recipe below…
Homemade Pie Crust Link… https://youtu.be/j5DARcyiiM4
Aieve Pie Crust Shield: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXLJT24/
1-9″ unbaked pie shell, plus 1 unbaked pie dough for lattice topping.
6 cup (3 pounds) freshly sliced peaches, skin & pit removed
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons butter (keep chilled before using), cubed
1. Blanch peaches by adding to boiling water. Boil 30 seconds. Remove peaches into ice water bath. Cool for 1 minute. Remove peaches out of ice water to dry. Remove skin and pit from peaches.
2. In a large bowl; cut peaches into bite-size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl; add sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk well. Pour over peaches. Gently toss until peaches are evenly coated.
4. Add prepared peaches into unbaked pie shell. Add butter evenly to top. Add lattice topping to pie.
5. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F. oven for the first 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. (without opening oven door) and continue to bake an additional 40-50 minutes, or until fruit bubbles around the edges of pie.
6. Cool for 3-4 hours before serving.
TIP: Store PEACH PIE in an air tight container, up to 3 days, in the refrigerator. May microwave, 15 seconds at a time, to warm pie.
~~~ENJOY your freshly baked PEACH PIE~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)
Original of the video here