This Key Lime Pie (no-bake) recipe comes together in minutes with all the flavor of the traditional recipe. A creamy and smooth dessert with a light touch of both sweet and tart to satisfy but not overwhelm your sweetooth. I encourage you to give this recipe a try.
For more recipe inspirations check out Cooking with Lilia on Instagram!
Key Lime Pie Recipe:
– 14 Graham Cracker sheets
– 1 stick of Unsalted Butter (1/2 cup Unsalted Butter)
– 2 (8 oz.) package of Mascarpone Cheese
– 2/3 cup of Sweet Condensed Milk
– 1/2 cup Key Lime Juice (about 19 key limes)
– Zest of 1 Key Lime (*optional)
– 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin (.25 oz envelope)
– 3 Green + 2 Yellow drops of Concentrated Food Coloring
– Limes, Blueberries, Blackberries, and Mint for garnish (Coconut flakes are another great option)
Hope you enjoy this recipe and as always with much love from my kitchen to yours,
Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels
Original of the video here