♨️ Click below for a list of ingredients ♨️
Try this simple and easy to make pancake recipe with your child. I’ll guarantee that this recipe is better tasting than any convenience pre-packaged pancake mix. Hope you will give it a thumbs up! Enjoy and feel free to share and comment! 😊
2 tbsp sugar
¾ cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp cooking oil
A tsp of vanilla, optional
Butter and maple syrup for garnishing
1. Just using one bowl, whisk egg, sugar and milk together.
2. Then add sifted flour, baking powder and salt. Add oil and whisk until smooth.
3. Fry pancakes in a non-stick pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
4. Flip the pancakes and cook until the second sides are golden brown
5. Repeat and cook the remaining batter.
6. Serve immediately with butter and butter.
Thank you for watching. P.S. Please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and hit the BELL icon to get notified when I upload new videos. 👩🏻🍳
🌸 Follow me
Happy Cooking! 😊
Original of the video here