– 2 cups all purpose flour
– 2 cups milk
– 2 eggs
– 1 TSP salt
– 4 tbsp oil
– 4 tbsp sugar
– 4 tbsp baking powder
– 2 TSP Vanilla essence
– In a bowl mix in all the dry ingredients flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
– Now add in all the liquids milk, beaten egg, vanilla essence and oil. Whisk gently.
– Few lumps are okay.
– Divide the batter equally in 6 different bowls.
– Use colours of your choice, I used violet, blue, green, yellow and orange.
– Use a non stick pan, make sure the heat is very low as we are making coloured pancakes and we do not want a brown colour on them.
– Pour approximately 1/2 cup of batter each time, flip the pancake after 2 minutes or when you see bubbles on top and cook for another 2 minutes after turning remove.
– Repeat with all the colours.
– Serve with whipped cream and dust with powdered sugar
NOTE : The pancakes should be cooked on low flame to avoid turning them brown.
Original of the video here