We are making pancakes the perfect tiffin dish. Try these at home and add your kid’s favourite toppings to them to make a new pancake recipe every time. #ParleTiffinTales #ParleMariePancakes
Here’s the recipe!
2 cups crushed Marie biscuits
2 cups milk
1 tsp baking soda
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and leave for 15mins. Add milk as required to make the batter consistent.
2. Heat a pan and grease it lightly.
3. Pour the batter with a quarter cup on the pan and form a circular pancake.
4. Cook until bubbles appear and the edges turn brown.
5. Flip and cook the other side.
6. Remove from heat and top with fruits, spreads, honey, cream, dried fruits or any of your childs favourite ingredients.
Original of the video here