Here’s giving a power-packed protein rich twist to the classic breakfast treat, pancakes. The addition of Indian lentils and coconut make it perfect for the Indian palates.
Arhar dal – 100 gms
Coconut cream – 150 ml
Refined flour – 1 cup
Egg – 1
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Curry leaves – Handful
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Garlic cloves – 8-9
Tomato ketchup – 20 ml
1) Over-boil the arhar dal and completely strain it so there is no water in it.
2) Blend it into a fine smooth puree and mix it with refined flour, baking powder and an egg to make a thick pancake-like batter.
3) Chuck in the seasoning and turmeric to the batter and whisk it in.
4) For the tempering, melt ghee in a MEYER Safecook frypan, and add mustard seeds and garlic cloves, and let it cook on a slow flame.
5) Once the garlic cloves are soft and brown, chuck in the curry leaves.
6) Spoon in the tomato ketchup and combine it all into a thick sauce/topping.
7) Spoon one ladle per cake on a MEYER dosa tawa and make a stack of 3.
8) Top it with the tempering/sauce.
#HowToMakePancake #EasyPancakeRecipe #CoconutRecipes
Original of the video here
hi guys varam decide today we will be
making breakfast pancakes but with an
indian savory twist we will be making
them with dal and coconut and serving it
with a garlic chutney
each pancake is equal to 1 bowl of the
AL which makes it a protein-packed
recipe so let’s check it out