• 1 cup of milk
• A large egg
• 3 tablespoons of butter and some more for cooking
• 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• fourth teaspoon of salt
• A cup of flour
• Powdered sugar, maple syrup or honey, for serving.
• Measuring cups and spoons
• A bowl
• A spatula
– Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then add the milk, oil, and egg and whisk until almost smooth.
– Set your batter side for 10 minutes.
– After 10 minutes, heat up your pan and coat it with butter so the pancakes will not stick on the pan.
– Cook the pancakes for 2 up to 3 minutes until the bubbles appears on its surface, the edges looks dry, and the bottom turns into golden-brown.
– Flip it for another 2 or 3 minutes.
– Lastly, put the pancakes on a plate and give some butter and give some honey/maple syrup/powdered sugar.
Original of the video here