2 cups frozen blueberries or fresh
3 tablespoons water ( apple juice optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extra ( vanilla bean)
1 lemon zest
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Combine 1 cup of the blueberries, water or apple juice, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the rest of the blueberries and cook for 8 minutes more, add vanilla extra lemon zest and stir.
PANCAKE RECIPE serve 4
1 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar, optional
1 ½ cups milk or buttermilk
2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter (optional), plus unmelted butter for cooking, or use neutral oil
* In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar baking powder, and salt.
* Whisk in milk, eggs, sour cream and melted butter just until combined.
* Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
* Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
* Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup or Compote
Original of the video here
hey guys into this video I’m makingpancakes and blueberry compote to startwith the content and the blueberries toa pack for the pancakes in a bowl addthe flour baking powder eggs one or twomelted butter and sour creamand makes until very smooth todaycomfort had some oranges or some nicelypower mouth labor set aside to thegriddlecarefully add pancakes until it’s firmbubble and flip over pancakes should benice golden Wowand that please take a blueberry compoteor you can use maple syrup but I not seeany type of sweetness go on I like sugarI wanna says the compote is good it’snot too sweet and our sour creampancakes and blueberry compote thank youguys for watching please subscribe formore videos