How To Make Fluffy Pancakes, according to John.
DRY MIX INGREDIENTS
1 cup, flour
2 tsps, baking powder (or 1 heaping tsp)
pinch of salt
2 tbsps, sugar
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsps, unsalted butter (melted and at room temperature)
7/8 cup, milk (or almond milk)
2 tsps, vinegar
1 tsp, real vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg into melted butter.
3. In a cup, combine milk and vinegar. Mix well.
4. Combine the milk+vinegar mixture and the egg+butter mixture.
5. Add 1 tsp. vanilla into the mix.
6. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir with fork.
7. Melt some butter in a pan on low heat.
8. Put a 1/4 heaping cup batter onto pan for each pancake.
9. Cook slowly on low heat so they don’t burn on the outside while waiting for the inside to cook.
10. Flip and finish the other side.
We love dusting our pancakes with roasted or raw carob powder from The Australian Carob Co. Instead of maple syrup, we’d sometimes use Pure Carob Syrup to sweeten the experience. 🙂
To learn more about Australian Carobs, please visit their website. https://www.australiancarobs.com
MUSIC. Dreams by DJ Quads
This is not a sponsored video.
Original of the video here
one cup of flour this is the measuringspoon a spoon not a full cup of milkthis we get exactly a little bit whatthis will in fact do is kind of make itlike a butter[Music]