How to make Chocolate Banana Pancakes | Fluffy Pancake Recipe | Pancakes | Breakfast | Dessert
Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my Food Blogging channel. Here you can watch Indian, Continental, Mexican, Arabian, Mediterranean and Chinese recipes with my twist added to it. This video shows the steps by step procedure for the Recipe.
I have clearly voiced out the steps along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please Subscribe to our Pinks Kitchen channel and share it with your family and friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Banana: 2 Nos
Egg: 1 Nos
Maida: 3 Tbsp
Sugar: 2 Tbsp
Cocoa Powder: 1 Tbsp
Baking Powder: 1/2 Tsp
Vanilla Essence: 1 Tsp
Milk: 2 Tbsp
Ghee: 1/2 Tsp
1. Today lets check out how to make chocolate banana pancakes. This is a very healthy and delicious breakfast recipe. kids will be excited about the chocolate flavor. You can easily make your kids go with some banana. This recipe is very easy to make so lets quickly check out he ingredients and get started.
2. To a mixing bowl, crack in one egg. Beat it well until it turns nice and fluffy. Now after 2 mins of beating the egg is nicely done, so to this add 2 ripe bananas mashed, 3 tbsp of maida or all purpose flour, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp of vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Now all the ingredients are nicely mixed, go ahead and add 2 tbsp of boiled and cooled mix. Mix it well. Make sure all the ingredients are well spread.
4. Now we have a nice and thick dripping consistency, so our chocolate banana pancake batter is now ready, so lets go and make the pan cakes.
5. Heat a pan and grease it well with 1/2 tsp of ghee. Keep the flame in medium till the end. Transfer a laddle full of the pancake batter and spread it well. You need not spread it very thin. May be around 1/2 a cm thickness should be good enough.
6. Let this cook for 2 mins in medium flame. Now its been 2 mins and one side is nicely done, so flip it to the other side and let this again cook for 2 mins in medium flame. After 2 mins both sides are nicely done and ready, so lets now remove it.
7. Like wise make all the pan cakes and serve it nice and hot with some butter and honey. This will be a very nutritious and a filling breakfast. Your day will be very energetic. Very easy, healthy and an instant recipe so do try this chocolate banana pancakes recipe at your home and write back to me your feedback.
8. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop.html
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere.html
Recipe,pancakes,how to make pancakes,how to make pancakes at home,pancake recipe,pancake recipe easy,easy pancakes,how to cook easy pancakes,how to cook pancakes,pancakes from scratch,fluffy pancakes,perfect pancakes,how to make perfect pancakes,recipe for pancakes,fluffy pancake recipe,simple pancake recipe,homemade pancakes,food,cooking,how to make pancakes without milk,brunch,breakfast,how to make pancakes from scratch,cooking pancakes,pancakes,Tasty,tasty pancakes,delicious,butter,buttermilk pancakes,diner foods,how to make pancakes,tasty,pancake tutorial,hot cakes,syrup,brunch foods,food,breakfast,desserts,fluffy pancakes,tasty,cooking,best pancakes,buttery pancakes,fluffiest pancakes,pancake recipe,food,homemadefood,indianfood,easyrecipes,indianfoodinaustralia,pancakerecipes,softandfluffypancakes,americanpancakes,asianpancakes,englishpancakes,easypancakerecipes,breakfastrecipes,easybreakfastrecipes
Original of the video here