We’re back for the food art challenge 3 with the best reveal yet! Today brothers (not twins) the key bros are customizing epic funny foods to teach you how to make custom Star Wars characters like a hairy Chewbacca and the original Yoda we all loved before we met Baby Yoda in Disney Plus The Mandalorian. This diy cooking competition also has an amazing diy alien and an unbelievable mummy with real tasty slimy insides. And the best part is that you can eat and enjoy it all after! Which YouTuber will become the ultimate fruit ninja and create a watermelon Darth Vader? Whose art will cause the most surprising reaction? It’s another awesome and amazing viral video in this fun comedy entertainment and life hack tutorial compilation series.
GET YOUR MERCH BEFORE ITS SOLD OUT: https://shopcollinskey.com/
#foodartchallenge #artchallenge #foodart #food #starwars #movie #challenge #diy #fandango #movie #customizing #custom
FOLLOW COLLINS KEY
Watch More Awesome Videos:
PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE Mystery Wheel & Learn How To Make Fandango Diy Fortnite
Customizing 20 iPhone 11s, Then Giving Them To People!!📱📞 ft. Marko & Vexx (Giveaway) ZHC
PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE 3!!! Learn How To Make DIY Puppy Pancake!
CUSTOM IPHONE 11!!📱📞 (Giveaway) Marko
PANCAKE ART CHALLENGE Hero Edition & Learn How To Make Avengers vs Disney Plus Art
Last To Take Hand Off $1,000,000 Keeps It MrBeast
FOOD ART CHALLENGE & How To Make the Best Avengers Pokemon Detective Pikachu Pancake Art
Original of the video here
– Your Darth Vader watermelon sculptureis blowing my mind, so here’s the reveal.- [Both] Three, two, one, what?- You challenged us to
make edible charactersfrom Star Wars, so let’s go.I’m making Chewbacca,and I’m starting off with his body.- Oh it’s in, it’s like a little shrimpfloating and bobbing in the ocean.- That’s looking good.So I gotta curling ironand I’m gonna make Yoga’s light saber.- [Both] Three, two, one!- Oh! Whoa!
– Holy cow!- I think I might just leave it in here.Holy cow–
– That is very far in.- That is deep, harder.
– Just look at the counter.- Oh, my gosh. this might beone of the biggest steam
ups we’ve ever had.- All right, now it’s time to pour inthis hot liquid, and
hopefully this freezesinto Yoda’s light saber.- [Both] Three, two, one, yo!- [Devon] It’s like a little
volcano, man, holy cow!- [Both] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!- [Collins] That’s like seven whoa’s!Time to remove the cocoa pod.- Whoa!
– No!- [Collins] All right man,get the liquid nitrogen outta here,and Devon, you know what
happens next, right?- Oh yeah, we smash it!- [Both] Three, two, one!(glass shattering)Oh!
– Oh my gosh!- [Collins] I’ve gathered
all the cocoa pods,and I’ll be using this
for the body of Chewbacca.- I’ve just got to pull outthe light saber like this.(grunting)- It’s like King Arthur man,You can’t get the sword out.- [Devon] Okay, I think I justhave to break out the ice around it.- Why go one at a time and very softly,When you could go like this!- Boom, boom, boom, boom!- [Devon] What are you doing?That didn’t work at all!- Man, I thought my hammer skillswere way better than that.- That was terrible, okay.- That one’s a very–
– Put that away.- Okay, we have some coco pods here,oh, it is slimy! Oh!Wow, I feel like Chewbacca right now,it’s like argh!- That is really gross.- Oh, my gosh, man!
– Yup!- It’s raining dry ice.I’ve sliced open a coco pod right here,now it’s time to fill it upwith a whole bunch of coco butter.- [Both] Three, two, one, whoa!- [Devon] Holy cow, it
looks like liquid gold.- [Collins] Oh my gosh, it’s gonnaharden into Chewbacca’s body.- [Devon] I just gotta
continue chiseling this.- The thing is, Devon,I think you’re going about it all wrong.We just take it right here.Oh, no, how?- I am the true king, I am King Arthurwith my little juice stick.- Wait, you saw me
trying to pull that out.- Yeah, and it wasn’t working, Devon.You missed the whole (blowing lightly)like that, you didn’t get that done.- Are you kidding me?- Yes, this can be a
little light saber for ya.- Okay, well, thank you very much.Gonna put this aside,
then start making Yoda.Gotta do this a couple more times,and that’ll be the base of my Chewbacca.All right, this thing is
attached and ready to go.This is for my edible Play-Doh like stuffthat I’m making for his body.- It’s time to bust a coconut.(smashing on table)
(chuckling)- More like bust a table.- You can take it with a mallet like this,here we go, oh, bam!That’s what you call in there.It’s smoking, it’s literally smoking!Now’s the moment of truth, see if Ican crack open this very
coconut with my bare hands.(yelling)Oh, I’m getting it, I’m getting it!- [Devon] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!- Yes!
– Yeah!- Look at me, I’m going
Wookiee mode, teah, man!This is going to be perfect for Chewbacca.- It stopped working, oh no it didn’t.All right, adding some flour into here,and this is gonna be for the baseof my body of Yoda.It’s like kind of a Play-Doh.- You’re making one of the mostpowerful Jedi’s in the whole galaxy.- Yeah.
– Out of apple sauce.Just seems a little likehe should be made out of somethinga lot more powerful like— No, no, an apple a day
keeps Darth Vader away.- Ah, yes, yes.I’ve gotta perfect ring of isomalt here,and the goal is to turn this ringinto Chewbacca’s iconic hair.Just drop it in like this,three, two, one, oh!(both yelling)I broke it!
– You gotta start over.- Yeah, I gotta start all over again.Oh my gosh, this is gonna be tough.- [Devon] Now it’s time to start makingmy Darth Vader watermelon.- All right, here we go–
– All right, you got it.- Got another one right here.Lather this thing up,and almost the core starts here,and then we’re gonna go for a pull.This might be a whole new career for meif I can pull this off.
– If you can pull it off?- Nice, Devon, we don’t do puns here.- Hey man, you made the
pun, I just pointed it out.- Now, before I reveal
this watermelon sculptureit’s just gonna need a
little bit more work.So, stick right to find
out how it turns out.Here’s the first big moment.Time to take it like this, twist it.Oh, yeah!- Look at this, I’m coloring
the dough for Yoda’s head.- Are you making Yoda, or
Swamp Thing right there, Devon?- [Devon] I’m making
Yoda, dude, he’s green.- [Collins] It’s all about
quantity, about doing thisa whole bunch of times
and looping it over, man.- [Devon] Got this thing into anice shape for his head here.- Yo, all right, the fibers all startingto come together, man.You can see it, look at this!- Whoa!
– Holy cow.I can see why it takes years and yearsof practice to get it right,but it looks absolutely incredible.- All right, Yoda’s head is done,now it’s time to add the hair.- All right, whilst you go that, Devon,time to introduce the
most powerful light saberin all the galaxy right here.Three, two, one!- Okay, oh!
– Wow!That’s not, wrong one,
let me try like that?That’s not right either,
let’s hit it like this.- Hold on.
– Yeah.- Oh! We had it for a second.Well, it’s not quite working
right so let’s just, all right.We’ll deactivate it.- So, I got some rice noodles
here, they’re very dry.Gonna stick these into the
top of his head like this.- [Collins] All right,
whilst you work on your hair,I’m gonna continue with my hair.Looks like a little bug right now.- I know, right?
– He’s got little antennas.Gonna pour it in here like this.All right, and then just kindacrimp down like that.I’m really trying to get
some great locks like,cause you can have this Chewbacca,or you can have this Chewbacca.You could have this
Chewbacca, or this Chewbacca!I want that Chewbacca.Look at the little wiring, man,like someone kinda gotlike a static electricity shock on him.What do these look like, Devon?- They look like cacti.- No, they are Chewbacca’s legs.- Oh!- [Colin] Yeah, except right
now they are very hairy,so I have to de-hair Chewbacca’s legs,and get it real nice and
deep into all those hairs.- As you’re doing that, this issome hot oil for Yoda’s hair.- [Collins] You’re making
his hair outta oil?- Yes!- [Both] Three, two, one! Whoa!- His hair!
– Holy cow!- It’s turning crazy!
– It’s getting all wiry, dude!- Yes! Yoda went from zero
to hero real quick, man.- [Devon] This is a pure Einstein Yoda.- Got the wax on ya like this,and now it’s time to rip it all off.I mean, very gently take
it off of Chewbacca’s legs.- All right, that’s it for
his hair, now onto the body.- The wax is all on, I’ve
got a strip right here.Gonna place it on just like this.Now, it’s kinda gotta squeeze it on.Time to wax a cactus, here we go- [Both] Three, two, one!(yelling)- Man!
– Did it work?- We waxed it, bro!All right, got some dough hereto make Yoda’s club.- All right I gotta a hug chunk of barright here, and a heat blaster.- I’m gonna put this sheet
of plexi over the top.This is gonna compress itinto a very, very thin layer of noodle.- Time for me to take the bodyand stick It here on Chewbacca’s legs.(yelling)- Oh man, like butter!
– Like butter.- Smooth as butter!Oh! Uh-oh!
– This is tough,this is real tough, this is real tough,this is real tough, but I got it!Now it’s time to grab the pump.- Why a pink pump, Devon?- Cause that’s what it came with.You have a problem with a pink pump?- I have no problem with a pink pump.Now it’s time to grab all
the different elements,put ’em together, and assemble theminto the final art sculpture.The Star Wars art pieces are doneand I am mind blown by these— Yours looks amazing!- Thank you I’m gonna level with you,this took a ton of work, a lot of time,and a whole bunch of help
from a ton of my friends,it looks incredible!- And I’m not mad dude,
that looks amazing.- Yeah ’cause there’s no way on my ownI’d be able to create this.- [Both] Three, two, one, ta-da!Whoa, what!- [Devon] Now I know you’re ready to seethis watermelon sculpture, but it’s gonnatake a little bit more work.- So we’ll be revealing it
at the end of the video.Slime freeze!(yelling)Dude look at that man!You challenged us to do the
ultimate food art challengewhere we make watermelon sculptures,Star Wars characters, and even ediblealiens and mummies so lets go.- [Devon] Think of this as the edibleintestines of my edible mummy.- [Collins] This is gonna make theintestines for the innards of your mummy,these eggs here are gonna
be the innards of my alien.Oh, that sounded like
intestines right there Devon.All right here we go
just gonna keep crackingthese eggs in here like it’s my job,like it’s my business.- [Devon] Whoa, I filled
up one on the inside!- Holy cow!
– It’s like a lava lamp!- [Collins] Three, two, one,just gonna squeeze it down, oh!Dude you’re getting your
things in my eggs, man!- I’m sorry, it’s hard to control!- Supposed to be Area 51 over here,I’m supposed to be keeping it all secret.All right well here we go
gonna blow up my balloon.- This is my favorite
intestines so far man!(laughing)
Nice, quite the prank.- Call me the professional prankster.Just gonna put it on here like this,and again the balloon kinda
acts as like the stomach.You can probably see
what’s gonna happen next,we’re gonna try to get all of
the eggs inside the balloon.Here we go three, two, one, like this!And then just squeeze it in.- Look at that, is that necessary man?(Collins yelling)The way these intestines
glisten in the light man,makes me wanna eat ’em!- I’ve never heard anyone say that before,it doesn’t sound that appetizing.Three, two, one, oh!(both yelling)That’s no, oh!- Put it back, put it back, put it back!What have I done?
– I don’t know,but that was nasty.Time to cook the egg balloon,and this is gonna create theperfect intestines for my aliens.Just gonna drop the egg in, there we go,and then put the boom, and then bam,and then that’s gonna cook.- Boom in the bam!- The boom in the bam and the cook!That’s a pretty intense
bucket of intestinesyou got right there, Devon.
– Oh it is.- All right well I’m just gonnalet this keep cooking and nowit’s onto the next part of my alien.All right I think my balloon boiled eggis all done, can you relax bro!For one second all right, so here we go,just pull this out like this.- Oh, that’s funky looking.
– Whoa wait a second.- I have to feel that, whoa!- Yeah it’s bizarre!
– It’s like rubbery.- This right here is
gonna be a massive egg.We don’t have any more ostrich eggs,so this is kind of our new
DIY version of an ostrich egg.- [Devon] I’m making lemon curdsfor the stomach of my mummy,and you can’t have lemon
curd without lemons!- This is true, Devon speaks the truth!All right here we go, three, two, one,let’s remove the balloon!- Oh, what on earth?
– Oh, there we go!- It looks like a
balloon-shaped sweet potato!- Its a giant egg Devon!
– Oh it is?- All right so now the final thingI gotta do with my egg here we go.Get a bowl, I gotta harvest
it and break it down.This little fun life hack I learnedso here we go, gotta grab some lemons.This thing is I don’t
actually need the lemons,I need this net right here.All right so here we go, the idea isI’m actually gonna be able to squeezeout these things in
between these little holes.Three, two, one, here we go like this,and just push the egg through it.- [Devon] What is this?- [Collins] These are gonna
be the intestines, Devon.He’s got a whole bunch of
little tiny short intestines.- [Devon] Look at that, look at that!- Not as satisfying as
I hoped it would be,oh look at that, oh!All right happy thoughts, lemon thoughts!- Jeez dude!
– (coughing) it smells so bad!- I can’t even look at that thing!- Here we go, squeeze it like that!(retching)All right well now we’re onto
the next part of the alien.- Yeah I gotta make a
lot more lemon juice.- Yeah and hopefully it’ll
overpower the egg man.Get some tapioca right hereand this stuff is gonna be real weirdon the inside of the alien.Time to get it out, oh man this is,hold on this is very stuck.There we go okay it’s starting
to come down a little bit.- [Devon] Well I got some butter hereand now it’s time to melt
it down for my lemon curd.- [Both] Okay!- Oh man well here we go— I didn’t know I needed flour in minebut now I know I do!- Exactly, so we’re gonna haveto give it the once around.- Oh no, oh no, oh no.
– gonna go like this.This is the once around
cause technically— That was five around bro,that was like five or six around!- [Both] Where did it go?- Oh my gosh it went on the— What no way, oh!Then we’re gonna add in some
more of this powder here.So yeet so here we go, just going to,here we go place it down like this.And then we’re just gonna
place the tapioca in— Got it!- Turn this into worms that’ll beon the inside of my alien.- Are you kidding?
– Enjoying life.No I’m not Devon.
– That’s nasty.- He’s an alien Devon,
there’s microorganismsthat are living inside of him, like worms.Wait you’re just gonna melt
down the butter in there?- [Devon] Yes I am!- It’s getting a very slow processto be able to do it man.- It’s actually cleaner and fasterthan doing it in a pan, Collins!- Sorry!
– What was that,are you kidding me!
– That was my greatest slam— This is my, this merch is black!What are you doing!- All right time for me to
create the tapioca worms.Got piece number one right here,gonna slam it down in here.Slam in!Okay there we go, there
we go, little noodles!- Noodles!
– Noodles!Man this is so much more
difficult than I expected.Okay here we go it’s good.(grunting)This is so tough dude.- I know, I’ve been through it.All right got that stick of butter,now I gotta move onto my next one.Okay then.- Three, two, one, argh!Bam there we go, tapioca noodles!Or, Devon’s new wig.All right well here are the wormsfor the inside of my alienand now it’s onto the
next part of the body.I’ve got some very hot isomalt herebecause it is time to make
the arms and legs of my alien!What is that?
– Good sir!This is my lemon curd!- [Collins] Wait so you’re mixingeggs with lemons over here?- Yes.
– Gonna pour my isomaltin here like this, make sure
it’s set down, here we go.- [Devon] All right just
need to add this hereinto this pan and then heat it up,and then I’ll be onto my next step.Dude these lemon curds are gonna adda whole ‘nother flavor
to my mummy stomach!- [Collins] It’s looking
good so here we go,just gonna add olive oil in like this.Look at that dude, look at that!- [Devon] Nicely done!- Okay, it’s coming together man!I gotta say the olive oil’s notgoing in fast enough though,it’s gotta a little bit quicker.Come on, come on, it’s like collapsing,it’s collapsing no!It’s like dripping to the side,it’s like a Leaning
Tower of Pisa right now!Oh my gosh!So what we’re making alien arms,so technically anything goes right now.- That’s the alien’s arm?- Yup, yup, that’s the aliens arm.Support it, support would be great.I am out of oil!- [Devon] It looks like
it’s about to pop man!- I am out of oil man!If you could hold this
up here once I get this,the rest of it should–(screaming)- It weirdly looks like an elephant trunk.I did not realize that these intestineswould not mix very well
with the lemon curd.I’m gonna mix this up.- Dry ice in there?
– Yes!All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two— Wait wait three second challenge!We wanna see if you can like this videoin three seconds, you ready? Here we go!- [Both] Three, two, one, done!Three, two, one!- [Collins] Let’s see, oh!Mix it up, mix it up!
– Then I gotta mix it up.- This oil, all this oil’s
getting out of control!Too much, too much, okay
that should be fine.(screaming)What, what!
– I am not cleaning that up.Could you imagine if you had dug up— What, I’m dealing with loss.- This looks like the innards of somethingthat’s been dead for a very long time.- Well I’m gonna have to clean upall this oil right now ’cause otherwisewe’re gonna be slipping
and sliding everything.- [Devon] Mission accomplished with mine.- [Collins] It must’ve
ate something really badbefore it passed away man.- All right get this
giant bingo tumbler hereall set up, because I am makingthe core of his brain!- I thought I had the coolest lookingcylindrical thing here man!- Definitely not anymore!- Well excuse me my jackfruit
needs a smidge of room,so could I just have you move yours over— They really don’t want yougetting into this bingo thing.- Yeah I just want you
to move it over this way.Wait a minute, it turns!
– Yes!- While you do that we’re gonna makethe skin of my alien.I wanted it to have a very
unique looking texture to it.So we got some agar-agar over here,I’m just gonna pour it
here on the jackfruitand hopefully gonna get a niceridge-looking approach so here we go.- I’ve never tried to get out so muchpeanut butter in my life at one time.- Next up I need to spread the skin!Spread, spread.
– Spread spread.- [Collins] Spread spread!- Now I gotta add in some
of this granola right here.- The way you said granola.- Granola!
– Gra-no-la!- Close it up here just like this.And now, mixy mixy!All right— Yo man, what is shooting out?Did I not mention the holes?- You did mention them.
– I mentioned the holes!I know when a mess is about to be made,it’s like a spidey sense I haveit just goes off and I’m likeyup, a mess is about to happen.- You have a spidey sense for whena mess is about to be made?- [Collins] Well I’m
just gonna keep packingthe skin on, gonna let it dry,and then peek it off.- [Devon] Look at that,
it’s like seeping through!- [Collins] Yeah, centripetal force bro!- Like trying to make some noodles there!What did I do wrong?
– Everything, it has holes.All right here we go, time
to peel off my alien skin.Oh my gosh–
– yes, it is actuallykinda coming together!
– Watch the faucet!This is so satisfying man, look at this!- Whoa!
– Holy cow!And boom, all right!This is going to be the skin of my alien.- I’ve got to say this brain
is gonna be really tasty.- Only a few things left for my alien.Just the rib cage, some eye balls,and a couple different thingsand mine will be fully done.- Mines almost done as well,just gotta put ’em together!- We got the edible alien and mummyand these things turned out so good man!Like I gotta this might be the bestart I have ever done!- I think so, it’s either thator the Pennywise bro.
– Oh yeah!The thing is for this
one I did have to getsome friends to help me out with thisbut it took a lot of timeand I’m really proud of how it turned out!- Yeah and I actually alsohad to use some friends help becausethis one was really difficult.- The thing I’m the most excited aboutis opening these up, dissecting them,and then eating whatever’s on the inside.Woo it’s gonna be interesting!Here we go!- [Both] Three, two, one, ta-da!- Look at these masterpieces!
– Yes! I have to say,I’m a little creeped out.- [Collins] And like the eye
in there too and everything!We’ve got the edible alien and mummyand now it is time to dissect themand see how they taste!We’re gonna eat Devon’s mummy first.- There are four part of it
that I am really excited to eat.- All right Devon so what’s the first one,what are we gonna be tasting first?- First part is going to be the arms.So I’m just gonna break off one of these— [Both] Three, two, one, oh!- Oh ow, ow, I forgot
what we put in here man!- [Collins] What is that,
looks like maggots dude!- I know right?
– Holy cow!- [Devon] Isn’t that nasty?- I gotta say I think I’m just going to,gonna leave this one to
you bro, you got this.- What do you mean?
– You got this bro!- This looks so cool!- You got this, I believe in you!- It’s supposed to be kinda gross!- [Collins] Enjoy the taste!- Well I guess we’re
gonna move on to Collins’.- Hey well in that case I will come back.- That’s one arm, do you
wanna do the next arm?- Yes, I thought it was
gonna be a little bit firmercause of how it all looks but like oh man,it’s a little squishy.It literally looks like maggots,did you actually put maggots in here?- No I didn’t bro, all right.Let’s just get to the
chest now, you ready?- Sure.
– I’m just gonna gofor a bite of the arm?
– Okay you ready?- They’re both the same, you ready?- All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!- It’s very bready.All right now that that’s done,it’s time to open up the chest.- Yeah I’m a little bit concernedcause you’ve been really building this up,there’s a knife involved!
– There is, and some pincers.- Am I expecting something to
like burst out of the chest?- You’re expecting a
lot of things, Collins,I don’t know which one.All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one, argh!- You slice it open?
– Yup!- [Collins] What’s
going on the inside man?- [Devon] Look, it’s the
little intestines dude!(both yelling)- [Both] Ohhh, yeah!- That’s–
– that’s awesome!This one, it’s probably gonna tastebetter than the arms, but it lookslike it’s gonna taste far worse.- All right time to see how
these things taste, you ready?- [Both] Here we go, three, two, one!- Whoa!
– My lemon curd bro!- That is delicious, yeah!(talking with food in mouth)- Let’s get to the legs.- [Both] Three, two, one, yup!- Oh yup, it is definitely hard.Gotta peel back this bit, whoa!They’re hollow!
– What?- Yeah!
– What are those?- Look, first of all his
legs are baguette legs,I know you’d love that.And look, they’re stuck in the legs!I put little bugs in therebut they kind merged together
into one massive bug.- That’s even grosser!- [Both] Here we go, three, two, one!(grunting)- Wow, holy cow.
– It’s the best.(coughing)- The bread!- Well now it’s time to
go for the main event,the mummy’s head!- And I’m guessing stuff’s gonna ooze?- You’re guessing may be correct!All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!- [Devon] Go for the slice.(both yelling)Okay, just a membrane thing.So then give me the brain
underneath this I guess.- [Both] Three, two, one.- [Devon] Let’s see it!(both yelling)- Yes, wow!- doesn’t that brain look amazing?- I’m impressed!
– And now, it’s time to just–(retching)
– oh, whoa!That’s that peanut butter
stuff that I used, remember?- Oh, so that’s gonna be delicious then!- Yes, it’s gonna be great!All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!(both yelling)- One of the best things we’ve done!Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah!- That was amazing!
– So good!- [Collins] Devon the
first part of my alien,what do you think we’re
gonna start with here man?- [Devon] I don’t know
man, it’s up to you!- Here’s the thing, I really
wanna start things offwith a bang so we’re gonna
go for the head first.Here we go, here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!- [Collins] Just like this, here we go!(both yelling)- That looks tough!
– Yo, look at the insideof the head!
– No way, I have to eat that?- It’s kind of a little pocket!That’s pretty funky looking.- I think I’m gonna grab some of the eye,and then probably some of
this outer membrane stuff.- All right you know what,
put on my little sock.All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!- Whoa, oh!
(retching)It tastes like tar!
– Yeah it’s really bad!- I know it sounds kind
of counterintuitive,but maybe the feet will
taste better than the head.We’re gonna grab off one
of the toes like this,here we go–
– Oh, that is— [Collins] That is a stretchy toe!- Let me do it.- Okay, you wanna give it a shot?- [Devon] Here we go, three, two, one!(yelling)- How’d you get that so easily?All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!(cheering)- That is really good!- That’s redemption right there!The big wow factor in my
alien, the stomach right here!Just wait ’till you see what happenswhen we slice this thing open.- I can’t wait!
– all right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!(both screaming)- Dude it’s like an alien inside an alien!What is going on!I put a water balloon and that’sway bigger than I expected man!- You made this dude, what are you doing?- I’m doing my best here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!(both yelling)- Whoa!
– Look at that!That’s a lot, oh, look at that!- [Both] Three, two, one!(yelling)- That’s so bad!(talking with mouth full)- Now it’s finally timeto reveal my Darth Vader watermelon!- And I am truly blown
away by this masterpiece,it doesn’t even make
sense how you did this!So here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!(both yelling)- Look at that bro, that is unbelievable!We got the edible Star Wars art,and now it’s time to see how they taste.Both of these are amazing,some of the best stuff we’ve ever done.- [Devon] I completely agree with you.- So Devon the question becomes,which one do we want to eat first?Do we wanna sink our
teeth into a solid Yoda?Or into a fuzzy Wookiee?- It’s all on Yoda
– Let’s eat some of the feet.I’m gonna take a full ear, what,yeah look at that!- Let’s see if we can
crack this like this.(yelling)There we go, all right cool,we got some pieces of the ear.I want a finger, can I grab his thumb?- [Devon] Yeah go for it man.- [Collins] I think this Yoda’s thumb,with the finger nail and everything.- [Devon] I think I’m gonna take offone of his feet right here.- One of his toes–
– oh yeah, there you go!- Look at that on the
inside, that’s a whole bunchof flavor packed into some toes.- All right here we go.- [Both] Three, two, one!- Oh, wow, whoa, whoa!- [Both] Whoa, whoa, yeah!- I think I nailed it on this one!- Oh my gosh!
– It is really hard though.You might chip a tooth.- [Both] So good!- You’re mouth is green, like the Hulk!(grunting)(talking with mouth full)- Now it’s time to try Chewbacca.And I gotta say with Chewbacca,if you don’t like hair in your foodyou probably won’t like Chewbacca— He’s not the one for you.- We’re gonna go for two different parts.I think one part I wanna try is the head,I also wanna try an arm of him,so which one do you want Devon,do you want the head or the arm?- I’ll take the arm!
– Here we go.(both yelling)There we go, all right.I gotta say it’s looking like itlost a bit of it’s shape.Yeah it’s very, very hairy.Let me try and grab his head.So sorry Chewbacca, you look so nice,you look so lovely.All right well there we go— His beard came off!
– Exactly, he is nowa cleanly shaven Chewbacca,
he looks like Devon!- No he doesn’t.
– Yeah with the hair I mean,the hair styles kind of the sameas Devon’s hair style man!- Oh, I beg to differ!- I mean Devon if you had
hair all over your body,you would be a Chewbacca!?- Okay, I think let’s
move on from this topic.- All right well it’s time to take a biteand see how Chewbacca
tastes man, you ready?- Yeah let’s do it.
– All we’re gonna go for it.- [Both] Three, two— Oh wait if you wanna win a 15 minutevideo call with Devon and I,text the word PET to 81800 right now!So pause the video, text
the word PET to 81800you’ll automatically be entered in to win.- [Both] Three, two, one!- Oh, oh, oh!It was smoking for a second!Look at this head!
– Holy cow!- He’s gone bald!- My new favorite thing
is life is bald Chewbacca,I think this is absolutely hilarious.You get to comment down belowwho is your favorite movie characteryou would love to see us makean actually art sculpture out of.- [Both] Oh, and and Happy New Year!