Ollie was in his usual glory for this one! This is Lindsey’s FAVORITE cookie!!!
Oatmeal Cookie Recipe:
2 Cups Oats
1 1/3 Cup Flour(All Purpose)
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Sticks Butter
1 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp Vanilla
Optional: raisins, nuts, chocolate
1. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat together sugars and butter until creamy.
3. Add egg, honey, and vanilla to sugar mixture. Mix until combined.
4. Gradually add in your oat/flour mixture.
5. Optional ( Mix in raisins, m&ms, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
5. Roll into 1 – 1 1/2 TBSP sized balls.
6. Bake @350 degrees F for 11 mins
CONTACT: You can contact me at email@example.com
SEND US A LETTER:
1201 Military Rd
Ste. 2 #138
Benton, AR 72015
Track: Ascence – Places Like That [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Watch: https://youtu.be/jmpRflEHdqs Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/PlacesLikeThat
Original of the video here