What should we name the cooking/baking series?
– 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons butter, soften not melted
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 large egg
– 2 cups of almond flour, blanched or raw
– 1/2 or 3/4 cups chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper
– Combine the sugar, baking soda, salt, and butter until smooth
– Mix in vanilla, egg, and almond flour, stirring to combine. Mix for 1-2 minutes at medium speed
– Stir in chocolate chips
– Scoop dough with one level tablespoon at a time onto the prepared baking sheet
– Gently flatten the cookies
– Bake for 9-12 minutes, until golden brown
– Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes
Shop my favorite Glossier products, plus get 10% off your first order!
USE MY LINK: https://www.glossier.com/reps/angelica
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NO RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC
For BUSINESS INQUIRIES please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC: This is not a sponsored video.
#letsbakecookies #healthychocolatechipcookies #thebestalmondflourchocolatechipcookiesever
Original of the video here